Features and Functions
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods, and popping popcorn
- Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Built-in exhaust system
- 300 CFM
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate; may also be vented out the rear or vertically
- Recommended for use with 30" wide ranges and 30" wide cooktops
- Fast action keys save time and make microwaving easy
- Defrost programs quickly defrost meat and poultry by weight
- Warm/Hold feature allows you to keep food warm for up to 30 minutes
- Interior light
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 1.5 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 14 1/8" diameter turntable
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- Instant Sensor Settings Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating, and defrosting, all types of foods.
- Fast Cooking Times Cook bigger and quicker with fast cooking times. Cooking times for certain foods are actually faster than using a built-in oven.
- Microwave Hood Child Safety Lock Prevent unwanted use and avoid action figure meltdowns with the child safety lock.
- Add-A-Minute With one touch of a button, a minute of cooking time is added to your meal.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.