Appearance and Design
- For use with Viking Designer cooktops and rangetops
- Suitable for both island and wall installations
- Remote-mounted control
- Installs on the countertop and allows user to operate the downdraft without having to reach over cooking surface/vessels
- Raises and lowers at the touch of a button
- When not in use, the unit retracts and rests flush with the cooking surface
- Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation
- Delay/off feature allows operation for 10 minutes before automatically shutting off
- Removable, easy-to-clean filters are dishwasher-safe and sized
- Filter alert reminds user to clean filters after approximately 30 hours of use
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 500 CFM interior ventilator kit (VIDV500)
- 900 CFM exterior ventilator kit (VEDV900)
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking downdrafts; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- DSRC-GY - Replacement remote-mounted control in gray with stainless steel frame - for use with Designer Series stainless steel/white glass cooktops
- Stainless steel finish is standard; remote-mounted control is black with stainless steel frame
- Variable Fan Speeds Set the table, then the fan speed for efficient operation based on different cooking situations with four variable fan speeds.
- Delay/Off Feature With the delay/off feature, experience self-control in the kitchen as the downdraft allows for 10 extra minutes of ventilation before shutting off.
- Easy Cleanup Ventilation Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe mesh filters make for easy cleanup.
- Hidden Operation Out of sight, out of mind. Hide your ventilation and odors as the downdraft mechanically raises and lowers from countertop.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.