Steps beyond your standard cellar, the exclusive two-drawer U-Line Wine Captain model continues U-Line"s rich tradition of appliance innovation and industry firsts. Each drawer can maintain its own unique temperature, providing the flexibility of different storage options to house wines that suit your preference. This overlay model accepts custom made wood drawer frames to integrate into any rooms overall design.
- Solid beech wood-trimmed wine racks can be stained to match surrounding decor
- Stable storage temperature, vibration safe environment and 50%nternal relative humidity enable short or longer term storage
- Product designed for built-in installation and anchoring is required
- Overlay model enhances integration option
- LowE coated, Argon gas filled thermopane glass drawer provides protection from potentially harmful UV rays and added insulating energy efficiency
- Interior lights can be illuminated in one or both drawers for elegant bottle presentation when door is closed
- Contemporary black toe kick grille integrates seamlessly
- A sleek and sophisticated lighted black interior enhances visual appeal
- Wine bottle capacity of up to 43 bottles (.75L)
- Wine racks are black vinyl coated to prevent bottles from slipping
- Temperature in each drawer can be set independently between 40° F and 60° F
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.