- Insert a custom panel on the door for the perfect look
- Perfectly sized to fit under counters and in tight 24 inch spaces
- Value priced refrigerator-freezer with proven construction built to last
- True 6 c.f. storage capacity inside
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
Solid construction meets great value in SUMMIT's BI605RFR, a refrigerator-freezer designed for built-in installation under counters. With a slim 24" width and true 6 c.f. storage capacity, the BI605RFR is an ideal model for apartments, military housing, residential hotels, and other locations in need of efficient refrigeration in a compact size. It has a bottom condenser with front-vented fan-forced cooling to ensure safe built-in installation but can also work freestanding. Priced for value and designed for long term use, the BI605FR uses manual defrost operation. Adjustable shelves and door racks provide various storage options, with interior lighting, a reversible door, and an adjustable thermostat adding convenience. The BI605RFR comes with a white cabinet and black kickplate. A stainless steel door frame allows the front to accept custom panels, letting you match the unit to other appliances and cabinetry (panel size: 30 1/8" H x 23 5/8" W and up to 1/4" thick).
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Slim undercounter dimensions: Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- Manual defrost: No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Stainless steel door frame: Slide a panel into the frame to match your unit to other cabinets (panel size: 30 1/8" H x 23 5/8" W, up to 1/4" thick)
- Reversible door: Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Large capacity: 6 full c.f. of space inside
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Door storage: Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access
- Interior light: Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Adjustable thermostat: Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100%FC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.