The SANUS VLF510 Super Slim full-motion mount places 51" - 80" TVs just 1.36" / 3.5 cm from the wall, yet still allows full-motion capabilities. With its cable management guide, the VLF510 keeps loose cables organized, creating a clean appearance without compromising TV movement. A cutting-edge gliding system makes ideal TV positioning effortless-TV can easily extend away from the wall and shift left or right on the wall plate. The VLF510 always has a finished appearance with a decorative cover that conceals assembly and mounting hardware.
- Conceal exposed hardware with decorative cover
- Conceal unsightly cables
- Easily adjust your TV without tools
- Enjoy a great picture no matter where you watch
- Expandable TV brackets ensure a perfect fit
- Hardware included
- Leveling adjustments allow TV to be perfectly positioned after hanging
- Our TV Mount products are Safety Tested and UL Certified
- Position your TV as close to the wall as possible
- Slide TV side-to-side for perfect positioning on the wall
- Swivel your TV left and right for the perfect view
- Tilt your TV for perfect viewing from the couch or floor
||793795527738 - Black
||32.16 " / 81.69cm
||20.34 " / 51.66cm
||1.17" - 10.41" / 2.97cm - 26.44cm
||31.80lbs / 14.42kg
||35.20 " / 89.41cm
||2.60 " / 6.60cm
||22.00 " / 55.88cm
||36.10lbs / 16.37kg
|TV Size Range:
||51" - 80" / 129.54cm - 203.20cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||125lbs / 56.70kg
||Yes 146 x 25 through 730 x 420 i
|Supported VESA Patterns
||View Supported Patterns
||0° / - 10°
||2° / - 2°
||30° / - 30°
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.